Being Odd~

Monday, March 2, 2009

Life has been wonderful to me (despite the serious weight gain, pimples, broke etc).

Last weekend, my sis came to my house and we had a very bondage hang out together with my frog prince. I didn't manage to kite-flying due to the heavy rain but we managed to picnic IN THE CAR! Hahahaha! Had a very wonderful double-dosage-coffee with my sis and frog prince which ended up me being extra dizzy and did vomit. Duh.

But that was not the point.

The point is that I am much more happier than before! I can now face the fact that Najib now is not here and so does Fadia. I have friends over here and my family and my sis to make me alive. I love all of u! :-D

Met my old friend on the net and had chatted like the whole day was ours. Love ya bro! Mmmuahh!!

But;

What kept me still thinking is whether Mama would accept to whom I am being friends with. The odd ones.

*sigh*

..................

0 comments: