School~

Monday, March 23, 2009

School will be finishing in 2 weeks time...

Rasa sedih pulak bila fikirkan that school is ending and that life will be different after that. Whom I'm gonna miss most are: Tuan Lee, Mr. Bashir, Miss Hajran and Prof. Rajesh...

Yes, Prof. Rajesh...

Despite his fussiness, he reminds me alot of my granpa. Walaupun marah-marah, perli-perli kitorg, tapi I know, he loves us so much. Being tortured in his class (especially part kena tahan kencing sbb dia xkasi kuar), being his Registrar and being speechless and scriptless (xleh blah dia punyala menghayati watak dia smpai dah abis hearing pon kena belakon lagi). Hehe.. You guys know dat right??

I'm gonna miss how all the lecturers loves us so much and want us to be the best among the best. I can see how high expectation they put on us.

I will not dissapoint you. A lawyer, a judge, a DPP, corporate lawyer, legal advisor, whomever I might be, I will be the best.

And I hope that my frog prince will always be there for me... (A Really Big Wish)

Yet...

It's all about fate...

Huh... Sayunye skolah dah nak abis.... :-(

2 comments:

aTHiRaH said...

it's rajes...with no 'h'...nnt dia marah...=p

NisYa said...

Hahahaha! I don't CARE! :-p