When I Think I'm Suffering From Insomnia~

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I thought that I could handle mockeries...

But then, I just couldn't.

I just can't not being myself. Everything I do is wrong to dis particular person.

I can't smile. Cos I smile too much.

I can't look. Cos I stare too much.

I don't know what kind of world I am in.

I miss our culture, our people...

Who smiles, who welcomes (which can mean inviting and seducing to certain clan of people), who are everything what I am.

A Malaysian.

No matter how bad the world sees us. No matter how bad people say about Malays, Chinese, Indians. I love them.

Now, please, some people, can't you just please try to respect other people? Try to respect other people's abilities. Try to respect other people's flaws. Try to respect even other people's religion.

I've decided. No matter how wrong impression I could give to other people, I wouldn't wanna care anymore. Cos I know, when I'm good, I'm good. Wrong impressions will turn out to be adoration at one point.

Some people just need to learn and respect. Not to change everything about us.

After all, we are not that bad, aren't we?

0 comments: