Me's are at home!! =)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh gosh! Feels great to be at HOME.. hehe.. Kirenye nak amik semangat baru for FINALS ah ni..

Apart from da great feeling of waking up dis morning at 1.00pm, feels great too to eat sambal belacan dat my sis made (yeah, my 13yrs old sis) - yes nor, means u gotta add a new recipe to ur 'buku resipi haha'! for my sis' sambal belacan. hehe.. N also my mom's chicken curry (which today she berjaya menghasilkan curry without pape xcukup rase ini itu) n yeah it was GREAT!

Yet, still there's always problems in my family. I pity my granpa n granma. My granpa with my uncle's stupid nonsence decision regarding the shop, my granma tensed with her new stupid bibik. huh... no wonder la darah asyik naik je.. Hopefully their health will not worsen. Luckily my dad's been ok..(not wonderful). cos dis morning, like wut da heck, he ketuk my damn door just to wake me up n say 'r u going to join tok n tokwan for breakfast??' duh!!! obviously NOT! since i've been sleeping like nobody's business!! huh.. rosak mood aku pagi2 buta! nasib baik i'm able to sambung my beauty sleep til 1.00pm! heheh... bgn2 je dah siap lunch, trus makan. hehe... baiknye kakak.. Kan?

So now, tgh tunggu masa yg sesuai nak mandi. hehe..

1 comments:

Faezah M. said...

heheh..cepat la balik! banyak gosip nihhh!!!