Pelesit?

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Well, dis happened like on da day of the Valentine's day - my great-grandmother passed away (yeah i had a great-grandmother, tapi now dah xde)..

I dunno wut's da cause of her death, well yes, it is ajal, but for me, there must be a cause eg jatuh jamban ke, tercekik tulang ke, ape ke.. But as for her, i think it's because of 'PELESIT'.

Pelesit in malay dictionary (not dewan bahasa) is a thing dat bite people n hisap darah. Those thing usually dibela oleh orang2 kampung (terutamanya) to take care of their belongings especially money. If anyone so-called curi the harta, the pelesit will go n hunt that person n gigit+hisap darah/make that people sick. N ppl said they come in form of a 'grasshopper'.

So, so happen dat da neighbour behind my granma's house, mmg ada bela all those stuff dah lama dah. Da last so-called midterm break, my great-grandmother came frm her other daughter's house, n stayed there. Da last 2-3 days before I came back to sh alam, my great-grandmother can't walk, n when we checked (not me), she had this bruises under her legs. Due to that bruises, she can't stretch her leg straight. It was weird cos if it's ordinary bruise, she would be able to stretch her leg. So, my granma dah pelik dah, called the so-called bomoh, n he said dat she's been bitten by pelesit. After the pelesit has been removed, she can stretch her legs back.

So, when i came back to sh alam, on da valentine's day, my mom broke da news telling me dat 'nenek' dah xde dah.. Da day after dat, my mom called again, telling me dat when mandi jenazah, there was loads of bruises all over her body.. Then, came to my thought dat she must have died due to the pelesit..cos she dun hv any health problem, except dat she's blink due to cataract.

I dunno, whether when pelesit bite, does it really hurt? If it does, sian my great-granmother...

N another thought, why do malays so selfish to bela2 all these things, and yet biarkan those things berlegar2 n make other ppl sick..? kalo xnak bela, buangla, jgn biar mcm tu je.. huhu.. skrg ni dah xguna dah pelesit2, penunggu etc.. so why cant just 'kill' them instead of biarkan they straying all over da place?

Mengganggu-gugat hidup org je..

0 comments: