Put da Blame on Me~

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I THINK I'm among da patient of my frens, but yet, my patience has its limits..

I tried to make everyone happy, and try hard not to hurt anyone's heart. Dat's my principle. But then, how would u feel if someone just couldn't care less of what they do/say just like do what they knows best in front of you? Like making faces, being too emotional over something stooopid? EVERYONE derserve repect. N shout out to ALL da people who couldn't care less of wut other people feel of what u do/say - get over it! Sedar diri skit!

Since me not angel, the 2 things dat can TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF for the rest of my day are:
1) people making faces - like they r the ONLY person on earth dat is busy, exhausted, tired, sakit ati, etc. Hello, all of us feel the same n you have no rights to make faces dat can easily RUIN other ppl's day. n wut make things worst is dat the reason they did dat is bcos "It's just me being me." or "PMS". Duh! Mmg la da hormones make u like dat, but YOU control YOURSELF. So, u should CONTROL it.
2) people too dependent on me like "hello, get a life!" - I dun like people being too dependent on me as it pissed me off. Even ALL my siblings r not dependent on me. They can do EVERYTHING without me having to be there 24-7. Say wut u wanna say, but I am a pampered person n i like to be pampered. It's not like makan disuap, ape2 je org lain buatkan, but da other type of manja. Like my granpa bukakkan kerang just for me to eat, my granpa kupaskan kulit buah2 just for me to eat, my granma buys a whole bunch of bananas just for me to eat sampai terberak2, like my mom will give me money just to make me happy, like my ex-bf would buy anything dat I want to just to make me happy, like my granpa would bring only me for supper n asked me not to tell my other siblings. N sumtimes small children yg nak menenggek2 at me, annoys me damn much. Yeah, u can say dat i dun like kids. Dats why I only mingle around with org tua2 cos they dun depent on me. =)

So, ppl, let's us remind ourselves dat things dat we did/said, can sumtimes make other ppl TOTALLY PISSED OFF FOR THE REST OF THEIR DAY.

Peace~

0 comments: