My Kind of Holiday~

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've decided dat since I was so damn bored during my 3 weeks holidays, I wanna write about those 'interesting' things dat I've done...
So, my holidays started with such great times with my family. Me n my family left KL on da 3rd n stopped at errr.... Kuala Kangsar kot! (yeah, my geography sucks). I never knew dat my siblings pon agak camwhore like me... hahahah! It was great. My dad bought his new toy - GPS. (B, da gps dat we saw dkt da curve tu, where u left da leaflet in my car n i plak kene la merajinkan diri pegi BUANG) :-p Poor FAIZ, da GPS couldn't locate ur house.. Meaning I can't go to ur place, so u'd have to come to KL!! :-p

I tried da GPS. It was extra2 cool! Later went to Kelli's Castle, where da place was kinda scary since there was an article pasted on one of the walls, saying dat the 'roh of Kelli dipercayai dan pernah ternampak, masih berlegar2 di kawasan ini.' It took me like ages, to convince myself dat nothing would happen if I snap pics... and I was convinced by my mom dat nothing InsyaAllah, would not happen...
So, here are some pics..
This is da creepiest pic I took cos I imagined dat 'roh Kelli yg berlegar2" tu ada rite behind me!!

I dunno how to describe dis pic, but literally I was so HAPPY!!! :-)

Oh yeah! I wanna introduce my copy-cat lil sis. She's EXACTLY like me, except more adorable (as being said by da rest of my family). Name - NUR AINA AISHA, 8yrs old.

Basically, she has da same pipi kembung like me, same eyebrows, same smile, same degree of stubborness, same degree of 'poyo'ness, same hobbies. BUT, she has gorgeous big ROUND black eyes while I have SEPET eyes. Well, I guess, dats why she's much more adorable than me. Hehehe...

Since I'm not good in organising when I write, so, da day before, me n my cousins went kite-flying at Selayang!!! Hahahaha! AKMAL, at last! Aku dapat jugak main layang2 dkt situ!!! N i was burnt!!!!!!! Gosh! It was AWESOME experience. Da Chinese apek who sold da kite said to us: "Ari ini ada layang2 petandingan! U kasi itu plektis dulu la ini petang u masuk la itu petandingan." Hahaha! I was like "OK!!" n asked for his advice on how to flew a kite; n I did it!!! Here are some pics... Also, introducing my cousins, Alia n Adrina. They're in Chinese school located at a very busy road, where I always curse when it was jammed - Kweng Cheng.

Yes, I am da eldest grandchild n I am da SHORTEST! (Well, not literally shortest, but all of them are growing taller than me!!!) I guess, dis is wut they call - 'the FIRST CHILD SYNDROME. :-)

I was burnt badly!!! Yela, sape suruh pegi main layang2 tghari buta!! :-p NYDA, I dah burnt!!!

While taking pictures, I saw a poor dead fish in da man-made lake... :-(


Ok, end of my kite-flying experience, cos basically, wut I got was excitement n being burnt!


I also went to genting, accidentally! It was actually planned dat all of us - the cousins and my NEW uncle Adam (yeah, my aunt has been a super woman power, being single parent n I adores her capability raise up her 4 children). We planned to go for ice-skating at Sunway Pyramid, without my aunt. But then, last minute, my aunt wanna joined since she had an MC cos of dirhea for eating PETAI n DURIAN like noboy's business! Hahaha! Those were imported from Perlis tau! :-) Well, we waited for her at McD for like more than an hour, n Uncle Adam started talking about Malay plans, how last minute their plans are (well, he's Swedish), n getting pissed off. I just laughed n said "Uncle Adam, relax! Dis is fun u know, seeing u getting angry..!" N he just rolled his eyes.

We got into 2 cars when my aunt arrived. We were supposed to go to KLIA to meet Uncle Adam's friend, but my aunt then rang him while driving, n said "Baby, why dun we go to Genting n tell ur friend dat u'll meet him tomorrow instead?" N, bcos of loving somebody soooo much, he signalled to Genting Highland's route. Hahahaha! Poor Uncle Adam! I shall post his pic if I remember cos his pic is in other pc. :-)

Genting was damn great cos we played in heavy rain!!!!!!! It was a looooong time ago dat I played in da rain, n luckily, da next day I didn't get any flu. Alhamdulillah. :-) But most of all, I'm so bersyukur having Uncle Adam as part of our family. Dun wanna write about dis. Hehe...

Here are some pics...

Obviously, if nmpk dis bus in any pics, it is obviously NOT London. It's Genting Highland! Hahahaha!

Introducing - Ameer da ribut & Adam da taufan!! Poor me, ade adik laki both kepala HANGIN. :-p

Well, I guess I shall stop here for dis post. (Actually dah malas nak upload gmbr2) Tapi without da pics, xbest ah... Hahaha!

Bye! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)