Wonders of da World~

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Last saturday evening, my mom last-minute (yeah, Malays) asked me whether I wanted to celebrate Father's Day dat nite, instead of sunday. (yeah, my mom will always ask for my 'permission' cos I'm da one who's going to organise EVERYTHING; from da simplest part - wut my siblings gonna wear, til da technical part - when, where, wut kinda celebration gonna do). So, I said yes, since she gave me reason dat she won't be here at home on Sunday cos she'll be off to KL for some meeting (yeah, dats da reason why I always disappear once a month cos of meeting her n 'pow' her money. Hehehe).

So, it started with me, shouting over da house ORDERING my siblings to wash themselves n gave reason to take their bath; "Mandi cepat, lepas ni tolong sya buat surprise." So, with eager, they follow my order. Hehehe. It might look easy just giving orders to siblings n it might look like I'm a veto; but being da person giving orders to siblings, is much much more burdensome, which ppl who dun go through dis, wouldn't understand. Don't tell me dat u understand me if ur not da eldest child n da eldest grandchild n ur not a responsible person n ur not close to ur family. All of those elements must be fulfilled or else u can't say dat ur in my shoes...

So, since I'm not in da mood of preparing da food, I order my sis to do it, while I did da card. Plus, I was damn tired, after being a driver da whole day, from Perlis to Alor Star, and all around Alor Star. I'm not complaining cos I did it with joy but I was so damn tired to do da cooking. Cos for me, when u cook, u have to do it with ALL your heart. If not, da food won't be extravagant. Well, of course, u must also have da TALENT! Hehehe. But hey! I did cook! I made garlic butter spread in order for my sis to spread it on da baguette dat we've bought at Tesco Mergong (yeah, Perlis have NOTHING). After making da garlic spread, I made plans for whom to do wut. So here was da plan:

Fifa supposed to buy da cake, Dila supposed to buy da stuff for me to make da card (coloured papers) n both of them go together wit reason to my dad dat they wanna buy some groceries. Time tu my dad tgh sibuk masak stew (it was da greatest stew I've ever tasted!!). Aina n Ameer supposed to cut da baguette to turn into garlic bread n make it ready before Fifa come back home cos she's supposed to do da toasting. Tinggal la Adam, I order him to isi air dlm botol n put it in da fridge. Me? Mengarah je. Hehehe.

So, after making sure everything was in order, I started to make da card. N here's da result!






When everything's ready, we went to Cahaya Abi, as usual, to celebrate it. When arrived at da shop, my granpa konon2ny buat muka sedih. We asked why n he said dat he's so sad dat no one wished him happy father's day. We all said; "Laa... Kan Father's Day esok! Tokwan ni over la..." We waited for granma to arrived, n when she arrived, it was so tempting dat we can't wait no more for da shop to be closed in order for us to EAT! So, since granma started, we all started to eat. Hahaha. There was stew, nasi goreng, roasted chicken, garlic bread n fizzy drinks.

When it was time for da surprise, we bought da cake on da table, n it was sooo loud we shouted dat org dkt kedai pon mcm pelik (actually, da shop was closing but ada lagi org2 datang beli rokok last-minute). It was joyous! But, granma started to say dat she actually accidentally told tokwan dat we were going to celebrate father's day dat nite. She said "Tadi tok bgtau tokwan, ckp jgnla pi mana2 mlm ni!! Dok la dkt kedai! Depa nak celebrate father's day mlm ni! n Oooppss! There goes.." Hahaha! Padanla granpa asyik2 ckp we x wish him father's day!!! Tok da culprit!!! Huh...

Here r some pics:

Granpa kononnya sedih... Duh!!!

Both fathers cutting da cake.

Tokwan

Daddy.

It was fun though but due to my granma's big mouth n my dad's sneakyness (which I inherited), it wasn't TOTALLY a surprise! Hahaha. N I went bed early.


:-)

0 comments: