Padang Besar Trip~

Thursday, June 12, 2008

So today, went to Padang Besar, Thailand. Yeah, that's da only "oversea" place I can go at dis moment; unlike ada org tu nak pegi MANILA ntah kurun bila ntah, beli flight ticket bkn main awal, n kept saying dat again n again n again. Hahahahaha! Teruk la U! :-p

It was actually last-minute plan (well, like Uncle Adam said - MALAYS).. Hahaha! Yesterday, my granma asked me whether wanna follow her to go to PB (Pdg. Besar) or not; n obviously I said YES. She asked whether I have a border pass, n obviously I have none. So, we went to the immigration office n made my border pass. Luckily I had my passport-size picture, paid RM10, n poooff!! I had my border pass done in just 10mins! Yay to the immigration office!!! :-)

So today, I woke up early (as usual) sent my siblings to their schools, n Adam to his tadika, n went to my granpa's shop. Well, da shop is kinda like kedai runcit, but it is slightly bigger yet smaller than a supermarket. Doing business in a kampung area, wouldn't have a lot of profits though. So, pity my granpa, until now, couldn't even get his rest. He's now... err... 2008-1937=71! He's 71yrs old n still working n still having a firm! (yeah, I did use the calculator to count! Hehehe) Pity him...

Well, here's da picture of da shop -

This is da front part of da shop.

Dis is da shop dat my granpa takes care of; sell all da 'silent-killer'.

This is da company's car!!! Heheheh! Age 21++

Oh yeah! Presenting - my granma! Hahaha! Who likes to smile with eyes shut, OR...

She won't smile at all... Oh yeah, lupe lak, my granpa yg konon2 nya sibuk at da background cos xnak his pic to be taken. But wait til he smiles... (hehe, nnti I might add his smiling pic if I rajin)

Later, went to da kedai surat khabar, to buy newspapers from the vendor in order to sell them at da shop, had breakfast (very lovely chapati) with granparents. Da person dat sold the chapati was a lady, n I was kinda like not stunned la tapi (wuts da word,eh?); cos dahla she jual chapati n tosai je, dkt kedai kopi cina plak tu, n all da ppl dat eat her chapatis n tosai are men. I wonder is she da sole provider for her family? Where's her husband? Does she have one? Or her husband ddk umah je? I started to kesian at her at da same time. She was very2 nice, friendly n her name is Maniga. Hehe.. Oh yeah! da teh tarik at da kedai kopi dat nyonya made was very2 nice! My kinda teh tarik - not too sweet. :-)

Later we teruskan perjalanan kami ke Pdg. Besar. I was sooo bored dgr lagu DANGDUT dat my granpa looooovvveeesss hear, so I took some pictures on our way to Pdg. Besar.


Here are some pictures -


Kena go through dis. If for girls you'd only have to wink ;-) or put on da sweetest smile :-) Hehehe...

Dis is da Malaysia's Immigration, where they check da border passes. While at da Thailand's Immigration, you just give your border passes n pay RM1 per head in order for you to easily get through. Hehehe. :-p Dats life...

When arrived at Pdg. Besar, I was sooo excited cos I saw signboards which I can't read!! Hahahaha! :-)




Da kampung there was like soooo clean! I wonder why Malaysians don't keep their houses that clean. Mcm termalu plak pk keadaan kampung2 di Malaysia yg sampah berlunggok2 tepi jalan.. Haishh... Not all kampung la, but I'm just saying dat I was stunned of the cleanliness of that particular village. Hehehe...

Well, clean, but not NEAT. :-p


Went to buy fruits. N I was amazed, again, with the cleanliness of their wet market! But i didn't take any picture of their wet market, takut org ckp me jakun plak. Instead, I took pictures of da place dat sell fruits! :-)

Again, clean but not NEAT. Hahaha!



After buying all da groceries (yeah, just went there to buy groceries, sbb murah! Hahaha!), had veryyyyy nice lunch (maybe it might sound like I like to exaggerate, but dis is literally TRUE!) Memang original gile! Had nasi paprik, sup daging, n bihun goreng je, but it was MARVELLOUS!

On our way back home, stopped at da duty-free shopping mall where my granpa bought his 'silent-killer' n we had to "smuggle" it. Hehehe.

When arrived home, everyone was extra tired, including me. Me tired sbb makan best gile! hehehe...

So, dat was today... :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thin but sweet