The Day I Went OUT From The House~

Wednesday, December 10, 2008



Irony~

**************************

Today I went to Alor Star to actually help Mama to take her car to the service centre. I woke up early than the usual mornings and drove to Mama's workplace. Had a nasi lemak along the way and after registering at the service centre, and dropped Mama back to work, I picked up one of my close friend. :-)

We had a nice breakfast (which actually Radhi was the one who hog and my god, he gained some weight!!) Hahahahaha! Had a nice morning gossips and all, and the usual discussions about our future.Radhi was being such a good so called 'tourist' guide to me. Basically he showed me some of the places where he was raised.

What took my breath away was his school!!! YES, Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid!! Where my granpa who also a product of that school.

Here are some pics:
Scholar, Sportsman, Gentleman? DUH! Hahaha! :-p
When I just got out from the car, I was fascinated by the fact that this building is actually a CLASSROOM! So ancient! Should be a museum tho~ :-)
Radhi's and Akmal's previous class!!!
Where they eat~Radhi and his gang's port to eat. Never failed~Boleh tak!!! The form fives have their own place to queue, separated from the rest! UNFAIR~
The prefects' room, old skool~Radhi's favourite place~Later, Radhi brought me to this kopitiam to have nasi padang! Amazingly nice!~ :-) I like the place. Very down to earth. And not to forget, you can park anywhere you want! No enforcement at all! Whilst in my hometown, skit2 nak saman. Duh!Some of the dishes~Lauk Perut ni mmg best gile!! That explains Radhi's bloated up. Hahaha! :-p


As we were cruising in the car, with no where in particular to go, we saw something really really fun!

KITES!!!~
This is my fav! *hints* This costs RM45!! What on earth?! I can buy a very nice meal with that price~They're even bigger than me! Hahahahaha!~

Then we went to buy some stuff (food) for my siblings and grandparents at home. I was feeling like having a light fever due to the hot weather. But I had FUN! I shall again go and buzz Radhi there! :-D

0 comments: