A Moment~

Friday, December 12, 2008

The days are getting lesser day by day to the day that I will be back to Shah Alam. Nothing much I have been doing at home; just enjoying the comfort of being at home - eat, chat, eat, eat, eat.

It has been kinda long that I haven't been putting my thinking hat. Been lazying around like nobody business. Unfortunately to me, one thing had been into my thoughts - fantasies.

It came to me when I chatted online with a lot of different character of people. What kept me thinking til now is; why do married people come to chat rooms and chatted like they've been there four days, non-stop? I mean, don't they have a family to be with? A family to look after? Or whatever a husband or wife should be doing?

I asked some people of why do these happen. Some people said that they are bored, they are just having fun, or maybe that they are not happy with their lives.

I don't know. It feels weird to me that why must marriage at early stage makes you tired or bored already? People whom I chatted with are people who are not even 35 yet! It strucks my mind; is this sort of like a 'trend' in Malaysia where people get married early and by the age of 30-ish, they are bored already? What happen their passions for each other? Their love-never-ends feelings?

Yes, it is true that they need an escape, their own time, own space from reality. But why so early?

And divorce. Is like a normal thing to do as a married couple, back in Malaysia. It's like a jolt of thunder. Today you went to their wedding, and for the next couple of months, Bang! They're separated.

What happened? What went wrong? Only they know.

I wish I could find my never ending love story and would never be in those kind of situations...~

2 comments:

dudiey said...

org kawen ni ada setengahnya mmg gatal lagi. haha;p

marriage at early stage shud be fun and fulls with undying love. hihi;p

NisYa said...

oh, meaning dat, i can expect my husband to still menggatal when he is married with me??

not fun!

wut if ur married bcos, u have to? not bcos of love so much. still undying love?