The Aftermath~

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Burnt yet satisfied~

The Best Friend~

Coincidentally pink~

Mama~

Granma~

Daddy~


***************

Convocation was OK.

Thanx to all my loved ones who were there for me. I know I did make all of you proud in a way. I can see that in your eyes.

Even though people around me are so happy for me, but deep inside me, I wasn't. I don't know why but when I saw the face of my mom, it made me sad. So does my dad. They are soooo proud of me yet I had nothing to give them.

Maybe it is because of my strong headed nature...??

Huh...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

parents........................


what they want is for their children to be happy,to be well educated and prepared for what the future bring.

they dont hope for anything in return,they only hope is that their children will always love them and take care of them when they are unable to take care of their selve.

what they are doing is just fulfilling their responsibilty as parents. they may have dreams of what we would be in the future but whatever it is, they always believe that their children will always be successful in whatever they are doing.

but yet, the only thing that they can do is only show us the way, it is up to us to choose which way to go. no parents would want their children to fail it is only our imagination creating such ilusination and thus making us believe that they want us to fail but infact itis not the point.

and so you were not suppose to be sad of their happiness and because of them feeling proud of you, instead you must be more spirited and work harder to reach your ambition so that you can achieve all your dreams and at the same time make them happy with your success.

we are just a sailor sailing in the middle of an ocean with our parents as the star guiding us through the ocean, still how bright the star is, if the sailor cannot manage to navagate the ship well enough he will still be lost in the middle.