True Love?? Nah!~

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been wondering today, out of nowhere, whilst I was messaging my old friend from school, I thought of how true love never exists in my life...

It all started when I was complaining about the workloads that I have to bear with during the raya holidays in which I kinda like it but the fact that these workloads will not make my head stops thinking, burden me that much. Well, then when I was constantly messaging my freind, N, we came to a point where I made a statement that, "my life would be meaningful if I do all these workloads with a person that adores me so much as I adores him."

The statement put me into deep thought of how life would not be interesting if I live forever with a person that I'm not "in love" with but rather love that person. N told me that I can't ask more in life, whilst all I have to do is appreciate of what I have. And I questioned him, does that mean, if we want something, we don't have to work our ass off, but rather appreciate of things that we have?? And he said YES.

I told N of how tiring life would be if ALL things we have to sacrifice, since you and your spouse do not have ANYTHING to share in common. Even when both like to eat for example, but when both have different taste, you have to sacrifice. You love different genre of songs, books, etc. Yes, we have to sacrifice in life, but wouldn't life would be so boring if we have to sacrifice on EVERYTHING?? Is there a kind of life where both of you don't have to sacrifice for just ONE thing, i.e. that one thing, both of you love to do that thing? Take for example, cooking? Wouldn't life be more meaningful if we can do things with your spouse, when both of you together love and like and do that thing?

People said that life is not like that and it is hard to find the kind of love that I wish for. But is it wrong for me to keep on searching for that kind of life? For me, money does matters, but it does not matter to that extend where since money is so important, you have to sacrifice everything, just to be with a person that u THINK can provide you enough money. Cos for me, what the heck the reason i read law, and study hard, just to find a person that can provide me enough money, whilst I might not be happy? Yes, be thankful of what I have, but when it is not yet occur, is it wrong for me to find the kind of life that I want? Must I be thankful of what I yet actually have?

To my friends who are reading this, I'm not trying to say that I'm not thankful of what I have rite now, in fact, I'm really proud of having you guys as my friend. But, my mind keep saying that, once we go our seperate ways, life would not be like this anymore. You guys with your own spouses and families, me with mine, is there such a way that when you're a mother and also a wife of someone, it is proper to hang out at night with your friends when you're bored with your life? If a husband can do that without the society looking negatively at them, why can't a wife do that? Life is not fair...

But yet, is it wrong to search for true love?

p/s: I just wanna find a person that can comfort me when I'm feeling low and give me back my strength when I'm almost giving up on something, with only his words, he can put my soul together into one piece...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to be or not to be?

its a question that popularize by Shakespeare.to have similar hobby or not. it always be the FAQ.some say that if your love share the same passion as you do then he/she is the right one for you but......why there is still couples that choose partners that are totally their opposite? is this come with the mentality that i can change/groom him/her to be the person that i always dream of....but as people thing like that does it really fair to the partner?it is never wrong to choose the best in life but there will never be something that come free in this world...why? even if you go to the mart and take sample from the promoter,do you thing it is really free,actually you have spend a few seconds or minutes in your life for the sample,so thing again whether it is really free unless you have the attention at that particular time to waste it...back to the topic.why does God created humans in variety? why done just create human in the same manner? all man or women?having the same faces and thinking?there always reasons behind it that we sometimes can never solve it...but i believe as human grow older in life they will always think back about the decision that they have made as the have become more experienced in life so...just do what ever you thing is right and dont worry coz in the future what had happened is already a history :)

life is a long journal

always have topics to be argue about

the theory will always keep changing as we keep writing it

bcoz if it does not change then it shows that we never matured from the first time we start writing

Anonymous said...

salam, dua tiga kali baca baru paham hehe. Still searching for true love ke? mm, i ada satu pepatah inggeris, hehe. "ALL OF US TEND TO PUT OFF LIVING. WE R ALL DREAMING OF SOME MAGICAL ROSE GARDEN OVER THE HORIZON - INSTEAD OF ENJOYING THE ROSES THAT R BLOOMING OUTSIDE OUR WINDOW TODAY" (i salin kat web)memang la kat luar tingkap u secara realitinya x nampak ros tu, tp bila diamati dan dipikir2kan, memang ADA. Tu je i nak terangkan, kadang2 kita x nampak kelebihan / keistimewaan yg Tuhan bagi kat kita, kita hanya nampak kekurangan kita dan kelebihan orang lain, tp kita kena sentiasa ingat, setiap org ada kekurangan dan kelebihan masing2, menerima dan memahami kekurangan masing2 adalah jalan hidup yang paling seronok, saling lengkap melengkapi. Satu lg pepatah inggeris utk u, " THERES ONLY ONE DIFFERENT BETWEEN LONG LIFE AND A GOOD DINNER - THAT IN THE DINNER, THE SWEETS COME LAST".. Jadi kalau searching for love, life or whatever sekalipun dalam hidup, hanya sabar dan berusaha saje, itu jalan palng baik, bukan menyalah diri sendiri tidak bagus atau menganggap apa yg terjadi keatas diri kita itu buruk, tetapi maksud yg tersirat adalah lebih dari itu, percayalah the best is yet to come,... Orang yang berjaya dalam hidup adalah orang yang dapat mengharungi liku2 hidup yg mencabar, penuh dugaan dan masih lagi dapat bertahan, itulah kejayaan sebenarnya. ok la, idea x de ni...

satu lagi pepatah x berkaitan,

ONCE U MARRIED, THERES NOTHING U CAN DO, NOT EVEN SUICIDE BUT TO BE GOOD..

SEKIAN,

C U ON TOP. BYE

NisYa said...

thanks to both of you....!!!

i love you both!

:-D