Powerless~

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It is true when people said that being different is what makes people complement each other; water with fire, and otherwise. But what make it worst is when people are too different that they can't understand each other. In a sense that at one point, it irritates you to the max when the person which used to complement you, could just NOT understand why you act the way you did.

It happens to me most of time when I got home. I believe that attitude is inherited from your ancestors, the nearest to you is your mom or dad. When you inherit one side of your parents, you tend to be the otherwise to one of your parent. And what irritates you more is the fact that you CANNOT in any ways be rude to your parents in ANY ways. But the fact that we are human, we tend to make mistakes, especially to people that we love most - to unappreciate their prescence. You can't actually argue nor disregard of what they asked you to do. But the fact that they might not understand what you feel, how you feel, makes you feel powerless. Powerless coz you can't do anything about it.

Gosh... Why on earth must I feel like this on 2nd raya?? I managed to not to say a word and try not to irritate people with my word but action speaks louder than words. I hate the feeling I felt before. But, nevertheless, I think I did made someone I don't even know who, got a pinch of salt. Nasib baik it was just a pinch of salt in which it may not lasts forever, not til tomorrow.

It feels weird when people tried to please you when you are about to leave. For me, cherish every person each and every particular day, coz you'll never know when that person is going to leave. What makes me feel worst is when I ignore, unappreciate that person. That's when I started to cry til someone comfort me - my best friends.

I'm in swirl of emotions...

0 comments: