Organising~

Friday, November 28, 2008

I hate unorganised plans, unorganised people.

Why do we have to have some sort of 'clan' when we be friends with others? Besides, how are you so sure that the ones who are in your 'clans' are the people whom will be there for you when you need them most?

How are you so sure that the ones who are with you 24-7 does not talk shit about you? I've known some whom I think their 'best friend' don't even know that they were actually bitching about each other.

Alas.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't talk behind my best friends' back, don't talk shit about them, and I don't bitch about them.

And I have the rights to feel whatever I feel like to. There is no such law or even unwritten ones that impliedly said then when a person who does not tend to get pissed off easily, or is a happy-go-lucky person always, does not have the right to feel mad about something easily or get pissed off on something easily, just because they would not react that way on their usual ways.

When I usually don't mind what people did to me or how bad a person made me feel like, or after some short period I'd be ok and put a smile on my face; forgiven is different than forgotten. Only saints can do that. Or when I didn't mind when things happened to me, it doesn't mean that on different occasions at the same situations, I will still not mind about it.

Maybe I should not organise such things like a friends-get-together ever again. Who said that organising is such a simple thing to do? When you have to please more than one parties, different kinds and styles of people, more hearts to be pleased. Next time, I shall do best-friends-same-clans-with-same-wavelengths-get-together events. That'll be less frustation.

:-)

p/s: I miss being at home and the comfort of home; and I miss someone so much.

0 comments: