Another Thought~

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am suppose to do my Ethics assignment and having this kind of food poisoning which is killing me softly as Rajesh's class is coming soon at 2 p.m. (Rajesh has now black listing my name due to tido dalam class, pegi toilet, datang class lambat). Sheesh... Bad image, but nevermind, he's not in my reference list for my resume. :-D

While I was on the loo (how bad a thinker can think), I've been thinking of changes in life which I have to endure and how mentally prepared I am. I am now ready for big and maybe even the biggest changes in my life. All this while, I've been secretly on my own emotion theraphy which I hadn't tell anyone.

But...

What I am not ready and prepared yet is how to tell my mom (at the same time, my family) about what I want in life.

Things happen rapidly, even me myself couldn't endure. But, I still believe in my fairy tale. :-) How childish it may sound but I've seen fairy tales do happen in real life. But to maintain the happiness, it needs a real vast effort being put on.

Soledad...

That is what I hate most and I hope I wouldn't have to face it long enough to keep my sanity uncontrollable. Fadia is now moving on with her life, in Johor and all over the country and over the world she may go; Najib pursuing his studies abroad; whilst me, amongst the first of my childhood friends who is going to go through another level of life change - working. Luckily I have my grandfather with me, my mom, my dad, my family. One tiny space in my heart is yet still not being filled up.

Tipula if I say that I NEVER miss the moments when I had him by my side, to be my backbone in achieving important things in my life; apart of having my family with me. I guess, I will never survive alone. Not having a guy to support me.

Typical.

I don't like being typical. But, there are things in life that I guess, you have to be typical in order for you to be part of the society or else, a loner you shall be. So, I don't mind being typical in that sense.

As usual, I am thinking wayyyy too far from present. This is me. I am me. A thinker will always be a thinker. I tried not to think too much but this is a process. Not a thing I can call a drastic change.

Til then~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello darl,

a thinker u are...but its a good thing no matter what people think about it. it makes u in control.

about fairy tales..it does happen. i believe in them too. i mean im not asking for a prince to come who is handsome, rich, tolerable (is there such word?), charming, forgiving, has six packs, understands me in an instant, has the best humour, never endingly boring, high achiever,loves ice cream...and the list goes on. i just want my soulmate to be the one i choose. thats all. n thats my fairytale

i dont want to choose the wrong one.

dont worry about changes. u will survive. nail that dream job n get the guy u want.

till then...u know im always a phone call away. n so is najib. n so is fauzi, a so is ur family.
u never gonna be alone. u have us!

Love,

me