Kite-Flying, At Last!~

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I adore this soooo much!~
I love the legs~
The two frogs; one which I adore so much and another one is a frog prince (whom I not yet kissed). Haha!~

**************************
Finally, my wish to kite-flying with my loved ones has totally granted! After all these while, been forcing my friends to come with me to kite-flying had never been fulfilled; yesterday was the day!

You couldn't imagine how the sky looked like yesterday! It was awesome!
What I love most is being able to forget things that have been making my life miserable for one whole week for last week! Tomorrow is Najib's flight to Ireland, and I am ready for the worst that could ever happen to my emotions.

I just hope I can be strong...





1 comments:

bearloonny said...

wow!! bestnya dpt main kite together with the loved one..huhuhu..nk jgk!!!
comel la!!!