A Really REALLY New Beginning (Nah!)~

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today is the hardest Monday blues ever!

Been having midterm break for the whole week and today is the first day of class. The whole week I had stayed in Shah Alam, enjoying every moment I am here til the day that I must leave Shah Alam to finish up completely this LLB course - chambering or as Rajesh said; "read in chamber".

I did met Najib over the holiday. Once and it was very hard for me. Huh... I know that this will end soon when he is in Ireland in the middle of this month but yet, when you have a mother who called you and never have fail to ask how is the condition of your ex-boyfriend; it annoys you to the max. It may seems like I am the one who is the party at fault here.

End of story.

I met and hang out with some people here in Shah Alam. Such a nice holiday it was. Ada orang tu pegi Brunei tak ajak!!! Hahahaha! Jangan lupa aku punya souvenir weh! :-P

And ada orang tu, hari ni still on holiday sebab Hari Willayah! Huh! Jealous!

What I learn a lot over the holiday was - don't have a relationship with a person whom you do not want to end the relationship. In other words, don't play play.

It is such a cliche for me because before this, I did not want to end my relationship with Najib. But there are things that I realised along the way when knowing him that there are things in other people's life that you just couldn't change them. So now, I am trying to find a person whom I don't have to change any bits of him nor he has to change any bits of me and we will just change according to situations, not our PLANS.

There are much and a lot that I would want to say but I don't think that now is the correct time. I shall update this blog with this new weird journey I am going through right now. What is so new is because this time, it doesn't involve family at all. Only me, myself and friends.

Til then~

0 comments: