Still Not Moving On...~

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I never knew that the story between me and Najib would end like that. I am now and will not tell what had happened that day and what I''ve been through with Najib all those 4 years.

It was an end.

Well, it wasn't suppose to end. We're suppose to be friends but it hurts me to the deepest corner of my heart that it does end.

But still, I would like to thank him for making me more wiser and more mature. All the things that we've been through, still I couldn't believe that it will end like this.

My frog prince said that it was lucky for me that it ended up like that. If it ended the way I could imagine, my life would've been more miserable. Luckily that they made you mad, annoyed, dissatisfied. When I get to think about it, yeah, I should be thankful that it does ended up the way it ended up (and at the same time, making me missing my frog prince more for his wise thought).

:-)

I was Najib's first love. There's a lot he has to learn about relationship. He is still a rookie. I would not comment further.

Now, I must move on with my life. Today, I arrived class at the time I always did last semester. I never been early since this semester starts as I hadn't the mood to go on with my life as my backbone was leaving.

Now that he left, I am now with NEW life, NEW spirit.

But the memories are there. It will never fade away. I love the memories. I cherish the memories. It makes me stronger, spirited but at the same time keep on reminding me of what I am, who I am.

Thanks for the memories.

I will take time to move on or I might not. Right now, THE face still lingers in my mind.

There's no more love in your eyes; even as a friend. As if I wasn't there in your life, in your heart for the previous 4 years.

Thanks.

p/s: I miss my frog prince...

:-(

0 comments: