Another McD Obsession~

Friday, April 24, 2009

I just love McD so much! And I’m gonna miss McD so much when I get back to Perlis. (yeah, Perlis mmg xde McD; nasib baik jugak xde kalo tak mmg my family jadi pelanggan tetap and all us would be as huge as Shrek!!)

Right in front of me is a young couple with a very very cute son. The husband muka Cina habis but his son mata bulat gile!! (I wanna marry now and have kids!!)

Typical, the son is showing his tantrum and his dad was like dah geram2 dah dengan anak dia. Mak dia sabar je… Bagus la mak macam ni. I wonder whether Mama was patient with me when I was small (or I was such a very good girl. Hehe). Adoila, anak dia cute bangat!! I dunno why but I think the father is a doctor. McD Pandan Jaya lagi best dari McD Shah Alam cos lagi banyak kids coming here. I’ve been talking to 2 Chinese strangers since I sat here. One was a school boy and another one was a college boy doing accountancy course.

On second thought, the baby dah kurang comel. Hehe.

Daddy called me just know and I know he was very eager for me to come back to Perlis. I duno whether I can bear living in Perlis in long period of time cos I can foresee that I might be having arguments with Daddy again. But I’ll never know. I am more mature, and Daddy is now much much more wiser than when he was young. Mama too was eager for me to come back when she called me earlier. We talked about Najib. Mama said, for now, accept what it is now. If ada jodoh, ada lah. If takde, buatla macam mana pon, takde jugak. I know that Mama now is much more wiser too.

I love it when people around me gets mature as I am getting mature too. No more getting annoyed of Mama when she whines like a small girl (I wish).

:-)
Previously, there was this guy with a small little boy. I think he was the grandfather of the said boy. Kesian tengok that guy terkapai-kapai makan dkt McD. Rasa macam nak pegi tolong je amikkan sos, straw, etc. Then I heard him calling someone and said “beras dah abis”. Padanla datang McD makan ye.

I think I need a husband now!
:-p

0 comments: