I Never Knew...~ (all written during Mr. Rajes' hearing)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I never knew that life would be so amazing when you’re in final year, final semester…

I never knew how much I’ve learnt about life when I knew my frog prince…

I never knew that I would miss Najib so much. More than I can imagine…

I never knew that I actually can’t wait to be a grown up…

I never knew that I would want to take care of my siblings as much as I would want to take care of my child…

I never knew that I would love someone as much as I would want to take care of him the rest of his life…

I never knew that I would miss my friends here in LLB (Hons) so much I can’t imagine…

I never knew that life would be as colourful as I can imagine…

I never knew that I would one day be grown up…

I never knew that when I love someone, it doesn’t mean that he or she would love me back…

I never knew that I would miss Mr. Rajes and Tuan Lee this much…

I never knew that I would be the one who takes care, not being taken care of, my whole life…

I never knew that Akmal would be forever Jud…

I never knew that I would be close to my Senior Partner…

I never knew I would want to be a mother as early as this age…

I never knew that I would see things differently as fast as this…

I never knew that I would understand what mama feels towards daddy until I know this person…

I never knew that my bestest friend would fall in love with such a nice sweet handsome adorable guy…

I never knew that I'm missing my bestest friend this much...

I never knew that life would not be like what we’ve planned…

I never knew that I would miss Radhi and CT this much…

I never knew that when you’re close with friends, you will not have big fights that will distance us…

I never knew that I would love someone this much, that I would never want them to suffer…

I never knew that I would actually want a simple life…

I never knew…

4 comments:

bearloonny said...

apasal ..never knew ja...xpe2
nnt u will knew..

Anonymous said...

i never knew that i have so much love around me

love ya darl!

Anonymous said...

and yet she never knew i dah miss her every morning i wake up,every breath i take and every moment past by.................

Anonymous said...

Akmal is forever Jud??

i never knew dat he has such talent?? perhaps he is a reborne-tarot-card-player. haha

gonna miss my TokLee n Tokwan R (seriously i wasnt sure at first for Tokwan R until d few days before we were apart)

yeah, i know surely dat i gonna miss my student-life badly after dis. hopefully, they'll pay me enough after this so dat i wont regret for anythin. everything :)

regards,
constant-reader :)