Random~

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I’m gonna miss school so much…

I’m gonna miss the yells, sarcasms, misunderstands and heartaches of LLB(Hons)…

I’m gonna miss the life where I don’t have to think about my finance…

I’m gonna miss the life where there were not much responsibilities…

I’m gonna miss Riverdale Apartment, Bukit Antarabangsa so much…

I’m gonna miss the time where everything was so easy…

I’m gonna miss Taman Selaseh, Gombak…

I’m gonna miss the things that I did when I tried very hard to make someone’s family look at me as someone who deserved their child…

I’m gonna miss the complaints about me and the waiting in the car for hours…

I’m gonna miss kite-flying with him so much…

I’m gonna miss Teratai College…

I’m gonna miss Kampar, Klang and the house with very extravagant loads of cats so much…

I’m gonna miss the feeling of having a family when my family is in Perlis…

I’m gonna miss the hang-outs at Midvalley with someone and having fish wraps as a must…

I’m gonna miss the cam-whoring with someone…

I’m gonna miss the feeling of being loved by someone so much… (which I think I would not have the same feeling again)

I’m gonna miss McD’s ice-cream whenever I feel down…

I’m gonna miss the time where someone would take me for a ride to see the KL lights whenever I feel stressed…

I’m gonna miss the feeling of having someone who adores me so much… (which I think there would not be that someone again)

I’m gonna miss the times when I and my true friend splurged on Nasi Lemak Jati…

I’m gonna miss the feeling where I think I was the best girlfriend someone could ever have…

I’m gonna miss Neway Karaoke Centre…

I’m gonna miss the times when I and my true friend went to Pasar Ramadhan to feed our eyes instead of our stomachs…

I’m gonna miss the sleep-late and wake-up-early everyday…

I’m gonna miss the feeling of hope that someone would just open up his heart for me…

***************************************

After this, it’s all about family…
After this, it’s all about being a better person…

After this, it’s all about building up my career…

After this, it’s all about being an adult…

After this, it’s all about compensating my siblings for the neglect that I’ve done…

After this, it’s all about being a good sister…

After this, it’s all about being a good daughter…

After this, it’s all about a guy to chase after me instead of the otherwise…

After this, it’s all about being the best grandchild ever…

After this, it’s all about believing in my own self…

After this, it’s all about having fun of my new life…

After this, it’s all about learning and growing up…

After this, it’s all about being firm…

After this, it’s all about learning soft skills…

After this, it’s all about doing things I wish I would not regret of not doing…

*************************************

I just hope that someone would love me as much as I would love him…

Maybe the time hasn’t come…

For now, it is still empty…

0 comments: