Lovin' my life~

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It has been almost a week after raya, and my stress level is increasing with such a minimal pace; and I'm lovin' it! Yeay!! Raya has been such a great soul-therapy for me. :-D Thanx to ALL my friends back at home, you're such great people that I love soooooo much! Eyna, Mael, Apex, Dayana (Dayana, be strong, God will always give us a lot of challenges in order for us to be 'a person'). Eyna, you're MY GIRL!! Mael, stop being blurrrr and I realised that you're not actually THAT blurrr! Mmuahh! (I'm like sooo happy, so I'm trying to spread all the love and happiness that I have til these feelings are getting lesser day by day). Apex, kawin jangan lupa ajak aku! (or kawin dgn aku trus! hahahaha! DEFINITELY NOT!!) Alhamdulillah... I love all 'my people' around me!!!! :-)) It's been GREAT when you're close to your mom especially your grandmother, cos you'll find that you'll learn A LOT from them. It has been a great fact that those people had gone through challenges more than us, and for me, it will be such a stupid thing to do for not taking their advice in life. (I'm actually kinda blur with what I'm writing since I'm using my other sense to listen to what Abg Rahim and Lily are joking around). I've learnt a lot in this LLB course, especially knowing people who backstabbed you, love you as who you are, people who look at other people mockishly just because of one simple mistake, people who don't know how to differentiate between glasses and diamonds, etc. It was nice having pillow talk with my mom and grandma. And further when grandpa joined. I just realised that what I'm going through, are actually what my mom, my granma, my granpa had gone through. I feel so proud that I actually faced it MYSELF and that they didn't have to tell me what to do, how to react, what will happen, etc. When me myself face the challenges, in a minor way, had made me more wiser. No wonder people in tender years are so cool in things and situation that we thought it is a big matter. And good thing about my family is that; they don't blame me for things that I did especially what I've decided in my life. But for now, I think, (I think) that I'm kinda tired of making decisions in my life. I wish I am a daddy's girl or mummy's girl, who don't have to think much about how they want to colour their life with. Yet, I'm proud being MYSELF. Despite of what other people say about me, God is ALWAYS there. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. If I'm right, then I'm right. I realised that I cannot expect much from a person, eventhough he/she is your bestest friend. When you wish that your best friend knows what you actually want and feel at that particular moment, yet he/she fail to realise that, don't blame him/her. Because I realised that, I KNOW that I inherit A LOT of my dad's genes, yet, it took him 21 years to understand me. Me means my soul (although not 100%). I was amazed when I actually (literally) don't have to tell him ANYTHING to make him know what I actually feel at a particular time, and he just understands. It also amazed me that much when my dad is actually wiser day by day. :-) And NOW I realised that he actually loves me! :-) I onced thought that he doesn't love me cos he never would want to make my life easy, but my bestest friend once told me; "Nisya, look at this way... Your dad make your life miserable cos he cares for you, he loves you. He wants you to be 'a person', not typical. He might not show literally how much he loves you or loves you, but you must understand, HE LOVES YOU..." Babe, I miss you!!!!! So, what I learned was that, you're lucky if you found your soulmate, but if you feel like you don't (especially me), give that person a chance... Ok, I think I'm done. Banyak lagi keje nak buat tapi malas nak buat. Yet, I'm STILL happy!!!!~ :-)


A butterfly which Radhi made for me after our convey files were sent!~

Another butterfly after Bankruptcy class!~ But it wasn't for me. :-p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye nisya.....darl, this is my first comment post on a blog.like u said, theres always a first. so here goes, thru all chalenges in life we always need someone...maybe a fren, a mother, a father, a sister or even a stranger...that can make u see that life ist that bad after all. good for you that u have those people. n u can see who is a real fren and who isnt:):):)

btw...since ive been broke last month n seldom topup...im getting use to not topping up...n living without any krdt...hahaha...so i apologise if i kinda reply messages late...sorryy darl!!!!

luv ya...from me...fadia

bearloonny said...

actually aku suka cara ang handle ur life n ur emotional feelings..mcm ang slalu cakap enough is enough kan..so despite what people thinking..coz we can't staple their mouth(of coz la kan).aku slalu pegang dis words 'people always like to talk'..so let them talk puas2 ja..
i luv dis raya too..coz aku rasa mcm new person ja when dtg ke Labuan ni..a lot of things revealed on this raya kan..luv u..
u're MY GIRL TOO!!!..

NisYa said...

BABE!!! thanx so much for ur comment! it means a lot to me! :-)

eyna, i know dat u'll always love me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

life is like a long sale,you as the ship will never move nowhere if its not bcoz of the wave and wind,even if there is both, without the sea still the ship will not move...applying it to human life,we as human being can never survive in this world alone without others to interact with bcoz its just impossible.based on that God created eve for adam (rather then let adam leave in the heaven alone)bcoz no matter what human will always need help and support from others as for you i presume strong wind and waves is really needed :)

life is a journey

ambition is a R&R

success is a decoration

failure is the best teacher

hardship is a good friend