The Long Awaited Post~

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am back home now. Feeling bored and lonely. I miss KL and Shah Alam sooooo much. How I wish I'm there right now. But, reality keeps punching me back. I have to do my chambering here.

Well, I managed to do things that I wanted to do before I came back to Perlis; which are:

  1. Went to Masai, Johor just to meet my true friend, Fadia. We had loads of FUNNNN!!! I feel like settling down there! :-) Thanks for the trip!
  2. Had a meal at Old Town Kopitiam with Fauzi.
  3. Went to Zoo Negara with Ronald.
  4. Went to IKEA with Ronald.
  5. Indulge myself with ice-cream and loved ones.
  6. Fall in love.
Now I am at home, missing everybody back in KL and Shah Alam and Johor. Chambering is not fun when having the thought that I can't physically meet my friends here. I think I'm gonna ask for a lot of days off from work so that I can go to KL. Besides, all I have to do is to redeem back for the days that I do not go to work.

I can't write smoothly as I don't know how to express my loneliness.

I feel bad...

0 comments: