About a Pants~

Sunday, June 21, 2009

There’s this one pants I had,
It was supposed to be worn when I go to the theme park with my best friend;
But til now, it is not yet being done,
So I’d just wear it in the house;
Cos I wouldn’t wanna wear that kind of pants in front of people,
It’ll make me feel unsure;
When it is time to clean it,
Someone else will do it;
But it came back to me not the way it used to be,
And I told myself not to go to the laundry.

One day someone told me that I left my pants on the mattress,
Then I remember I did not own it and left there for ages;
Now I am thinking of what to do with the pants,
Should I throw it or keep it safe in hands?
It is kinda weary,
But I like to wear it;
Since I can’t decide it for me,
Please do it for me.

p/s: Someone is supposed to teach me how to rhyme. But it ended up me sounding like I'm in a primary school. (don't laugh!)

0 comments: