Tribute to Another Part of Me~

Saturday, June 20, 2009

This is me~

This is my best friend. Dia amat rajin baca buku. (as if). Hehe.
**********************

The first time I saw her was when I enrolled myself into UiTM for Pre-Law course. She was my roomate in Kenanga 2, room (i forgot).

There she was, puffing for air to breathe as she had to climb the staircase to level 3 (i think), together with her mother and also her pink polkadots bag (which took my attention so much). I didn't talk much to her as she was busy with her stuff.

I never knew the girl in front of me that moment would be my everlasting friend. We were in different courses. I read law and she did science (until now I can't remember her exact course). We started chatting between us in the room as my other friend, was always on her move.

We developed the same interests, the same view (especially about life), but thankfully, not the same type of guy. Hehe. We found out that our principals in life are almost the same, I can say, all the same. We view things very different from other girls that we've known.

There she was, my roomate for just two semesters and we started to be apart.

Yet, we became even closer.

I can still remember, she will always be there for me when I was not okay. It was kind of selfish of me that I went for her only when I was feeling so low. When I was not, I was with my boyfriend all the time. Yet, she never refused me. I knew from that moment, I knew she will always be there for me, whenever, whatever. She is my true friend...

I can still remember when we always splurged ourselves with Nasi Lemak Jati whenever we were all stressed out due to the final examinations. And after that, I'd drove her and me myself through the drive-thru for our fav McD's Strawberry Milkshake!! We even dated at Tasik Shah Alam with those ice-creams we bought at the park! (I miss that sooo much...)

I can still remember that I will always tell her that my main problem in life is to find the right guy for me. And she will always be there to listen to all my boring stories about guys and how they treated me. Even til now. And I just wish that there is a duplicate of her, who is a guy. She is too perfect for me!

I can still remember, when we even romantically dated together to see the fireworks competitions at Putrajaya, all of them (except for one team that I went with Najib). It was soooo lovely that I wish we were an item (hehehe. remember babe I told you that?). But of course, we will never be, cos she don't have one thing that I want. :-p

I can still remember that she came all the way from college to the workshop when I need some cash to pay for my old junk car that broke down. And she was also there when my old junk broke down in the middle of the fast-lane-road! She's my hero!

I can still remember when I cried so bad after she finished her diploma course, knowing I was gonna miss her so much. But then, she got enrolled herself to UiTM again for her degree. I knew we were meant to be together.

I can still remember when she had to leave, that I have no power to stop her, even if I do, I would never stop her from chasing her dreams... I knew I had to let her go. It was soooo hard for me, that I cried most of the time as I miss her soooo much. I felt like I couldn't cope with my studies, furthermore that was the time when both of my very loved ones had to go - her and Najib.

Life was hard for me...

But now, I'm beginning to face the reality. There are people that I have to let go. But for sure, I will never let her go away from my life. She can be not within my eyesight but she will never be beyond my mind, my heart.

She will never be apart from my life...

And tomorrow, is her birthday. It's a pity that I can't celebrate with her, there may be some other time. :-)

Babe, Happy Dearest Birthday to You!!! I love you so so so so so damn much! You even made me felt like wanting to be a lesbian sometime when guys were not good enough for me. Hehe. I love u!!!

2 comments:

fadia said...

hey darl,

wahhhh.

so sweet.

there are so many memories that i'll never forget. our friendship is for keeps and i'll make sure we never grow apart even though we are at opposite ends of malaysia. i reaaly miss u. and i really miss the times where i can be with anyone that i want whatever time of the day. i really miss when everybody was so near to me. but any dreams needs sacrifices.so thats the price i have to pay. thank god that theres the internet so that we can almost everyday mengadu to each other bout our lives, our guyz, our jobs or even our smallest things. i love u so damn much!

p/s i love those pix alot alot!

NisYa said...

:-)