Baby Ika Goes Online!~

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Obviously I am not baby Ika~

So does this guy~

Definitely not both of us~

***********

Today I went to Najib’s house to visit the new born baby to Kak Baby – Baby Ika! She is soooo tiny and she only weigh 2.79kg. And she’s also a good girl who doesn’t give too much fuss to her parents and her grandparents. I shall update her pics later. :-D

Last night was another friend en route. Me and D were updating ourselves with our lives as it has been a long time since the last time we talked to each other. When being with her, I realized how lucky I am to have friends like I’m having now and how lucky my life is. I never expect that such bad things would happen to my best friends. I think, my best friends are the people who are very special in their way. If to put one in one of my best friends’ situation, I would not say that they will survive like how my best friends did. And because of that, I know I am lucky and I am very grateful.

Being bored of another person is normal when you spend your 24 hours 7 days a week with that person. It is not a reason I think that one should find another person to replace the one whom they are bored with. All one should do is to adapt to the situation. Find an escape. Not forever but just a while until you realize that people around you are people whom who should be thankful and grateful for.

I was surprised by myself when things like these happen; I tend to turn on to people whom for me are like dream. Running away from reality is such an easy thing to do. Life is actually fair if one sit down and reminisce. There are reasons in EVRYTHING that happen in our life. The only different is that whether a person realize that or not or more sad, never.

Basically, I miss my best friends and really appreciate their presence in my life. I love them soooo much that I would not trade them with any other friends in this world~

2 comments:

vichchoobhai said...

You are luckhy to have such good friends. Hope you are not getting bored with your new friends whom you might have chosen as a kind of diversion from your old friends with whom you interact 24x7 haha

Friends are for keeps Nisya. Better not to lose a real friend jsut because you are getting weary of him/her

If you are a friend be thebest friend ever

NisYa said...

Thanx...

I'll always cherish ALL my friends...

mmmuuaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!