When Prosecution Meets the Defence~

Saturday, November 15, 2008






Today is the last day for my firm to finish up the IP. Basically, our IP has been proven yet there are some minor amendments. I'm now basically waiting for one of my firm mates to be presence in order for us to complete wholly our IP. While waiting, I decided to take a break by having lunch with 2 of the defence team - Ct and Radhi. :-D

They brought me (well actually I brought them) to place which I never been yet it was so near to UiTM. It was actually our 'lontong' day but alas, the shop was closed. So we went to the other shop to have 'nasi ayam'. It was GREAT! Najib should be there as he was struggling with his final paper yet he insist not to have lunch with us. Ur bad!!

As usual, Radhi was telling us how happy he is with his new life and his new friends around him and we are happy for him. Ct with her excitement of finishing up the mock trial so that she can think for her graduation and pre-graduation event that we planned. Can't wait!!! And yeah!! We must go for a holiday!!! :-D

Nothing much to blog yet I wonder why there are certain people who are sooo 'busuk hati'? Are they born that way, inherited from their ancestors? Or is it just he/she in particular je? I wonder... Can't people just be nice with eah other without taking sides? I know a person who are so nice - mama. She would not take side unless it is obviously wrong to side the person who did wrong (whatever I'm writing about). The main thing that I am soooo bored right now is the fact that I didn't bring my lovely novel along which makes me ended up reading blogs about our local artistes!! Damn!

I wanna go back home (without having menstrual) and wear comfort clothes and read my novel and ignore of what is coming up tomorrow and be with my baby (with big tummy sticking out)...

1 comments:

vichchoobhai said...

Hey, you naughty girl

I loved this post. So outspoken, so frank.

I would give anything to watch your mock trial
As i told u u cant say "boo" to a goose. How then are you going to grill the defence witnesses and present your case?

Ha ha kidding I know your strength

And do I k now your weakness? Chocolates and chiclit hahaha