Lovin my Life~

Sunday, November 2, 2008

As I was revising torts at McD, I could't get my eyes off from this one couple in front of me. Boleh x, gelinye, makan pon nak peluk2? Dah tu, nak pegi toilet pon nak pegang tangan and nak kene temankan? Takkan la dependent sampai mcm tu skali? Awkward gile. Even when I was in those kinda of era time cintan-cintun dulu pon, I never felt like doing that - makan peluk2 and pegi toilet sambil pegang tangan n pegi skali. I thot dat the toilet were made for different genders and dat you don't need to be there both just to loo? And now diorang sambung balik tengok2 orang sambil peluk2. Gosh! Dahla ramai gile kids coming here with their parents (another thing dat makes me think; arini holiday ke? Cos I've lost count of days). Hahaha! Yesterday I really2 thot dat it was Monday. Siap excited nak pegi drive-thru McD for breakfast and nak pegi buat sticker lagi.

On the other hand, I like the scene that I'm going to watch - an old couple holding hands together, about to come into McD. Kete besar xpayah main la. Cool gile. I wonder why my grandparents wouldn't want to do dat to each other?? I know! If they do that in Perlis, people will mock at them and starting making a fuss out of it. They are loving couple at home, irregardless of the annoy-each-other part. :-D I just love my family and blessed of having a family like mine; irregardless of ups and downs that we've been through and YES, every families have their ups and downs, but they differ. So, stop saying your family is much more difficult than others (I'll always keep reminding myself about this); as one of my 'friend' who couldn't stop making a lot of statements, said to me that be thankful of what you have (which I don't think she/he did, even though of he is the one who said it). :-D

I just love my life!~ Having the poeple around me that I know they'll always there for me, people who might not be here in Shah Alam next semester (I'm gonna cherish these people most - sorry for those who felt being left out cos of me spending time with these poeple), my mom who kept whining at me to find my 'baju konvo' in which I don't feel like getting one, my dad who never stops pouring me with love which is invisible, my sisters who are there to help me managing my life, my grandparents who dah lama x call me cos of they are tired of me kept changing the phone numbers. :-D
And my lovely pet - my car yang dah calar-balar sbb motorcyclist bodo.

I just love my life~

:-D

p/s: Gosh!!! Couple tu tangan dah mula naik dkt bahu n dkt breast!!!! Sick~




gambar pegang breast xsempat nak amik sbb terlupa dat I brought my camera with me. :-p

1 comments:

bearloonny said...

oit..apa kes skodeng org..tp geli jgk klu cmtu..tlong la.
dat not the way to show 'love' or maybe 'not love' pun..hahahah..teringt zaman cintan cintun..but x la smpi mcm tu dpn public..love in our generation ni dh len cara express their luv..kita dalam generation 'y'dlm istilah marketing la..