My Kind of Holiday~I

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is reading novels which I've waited sooooo long to be whom I WAS - reading chic lit novels! :-D

I am currently reading Cecelia Ahern's Thanks For the Memories and at the same time reading Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me. Gila kuasa! Hahahaha! And at the same time, while munching bars of Mars chocolate! (how on earth am I going to be in shape right before my convocation?!?!)

Well, I deserve happiness right now...~ :-D

p/s: I have a new hobby! Reading novels on my laptop! Which means that my next birthday present, I really really wish I could have an e-book!!! *hint* ;-)

2 comments:

vichchoobhai said...

Hi Nisya U know who i am
Reading chic lit novels is a passing fancy. It is exactly like the MARS choco bars which u seem to hog. You will get over both chic lit and chcolate bars soon enough when u become a full fledged lawyer. Till then no harm in enjoying chic lit and chocolates. Mind your weight though !!!

Anonymous said...

Nisya! i've read the same book: thanks 4 da memeories. tp rase mcm x best sgt.. dat's my personal opinion bout the book. i bagi 6/10