Random~

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last 2 days were relaxing in a sense. Even with not-so-much-workloads as the prosecution for my mock trial, I found it relaxing when I'm able to be with mama when I sleep. Not literally 'bawah ketiak mama' but yet close to it. :-) Well, apart from not having mama's cooking, but eating out with mama was great! There goes my resolution of not taking rice until my convocation, as I've been pumped up like balloon yang slalu ada time promosi baru buka new mall or some what. Hehehe...

Nothing much I got from my heart-to-heart conversation with mama this time. New things are: my aunt is going to move out somewhere around end of this year and her house was sold to Afdlin Shauki (so if people ask where does Afdlin Shauki lives, I'll know where to point), my grandpa been making a lot of statements about me in which he said that I'm like my grandma in a way when it comes to sexist (which I like it). :-) And grandpa said that if I am to be a Magistrate, I'll be such a 'garang' one. Which is true.

Another great news is that Najib's sister had just deliver her new baby girl!!! Ainor Zulaikha! Muka macam mak dia sebijik! Cute! I'm yet haven't seen her yet. Maybe after Najib had settle down with his exams and me with my mock trial. I even had funny dreams that I was actuallt pregnant! Hahahaha! Nampak sangat tido time Maghrib (ooopss!) :-p Like orang lain NEVER terlajak tido sampai Maghrib.

Neways, I'm in doubts whether to go back to Perlis after my mock trial and come back here after a week spend in Perlis. If I stay here, I might be damn boring if I'm broke but if I'm not (which I would have to beg mama and daddy to gimme some) I would be happy spending time with my friends here in Shah Alam, especially having picnic with Diyana, Kat, Izzah, etc (whoever else that they invite)! And with my mates here in faculty - provided that they don't plan to go back home. I would want to spend my precious time with my friends before LLB ends. And 9 months chambering with my families ONLY. And then? To where my rezeki leads me to. :-D

Guys, I love all of you and every bits of you! Without all of you, I would never be like what I am today. :-D

1 comments:

vichchoobhai said...

mmmm what thoughts !

Did you really dream that you were pregnant.

Get married soon after u become a lawyer. But ask your mom to come and help you with the baby when u practise